Term Life is only effective for a temporary period of time, as designated in the policy. Term policies only pay out a death benefit if the insured dies during the policy term.
Term policies strictly provide life insurance protection (a death benefit) and do not accrue cash value, such as a Whole-Life Policy.
- Provides the largest amount of coverage for the least amount of premium.
- Most appropriate for a person wanting to insure a short-term or long-term debt, such as a car loan or mortgage, respectively.
- Appropriate for young families or young professionals who require a large amount of coverage, but cannot afford the larger premiums of permanent insurance until later on when their financials are more established. Yet, still securing uncertainty.
- At the end of the term your death benefit will end
- If you renew your POLICY the rate may change because of age and any health conditions .
- May be more difficult to qualify
- No cash value
Are you interested in finding out more about Term Life Insurance? Please complete the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your needs.